Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jisan Forest Resort

GoPro cameras are pretty cool. We bought one this week and then headed north to Jisan Forest Resort in Yongin to test it out. This is a video Daniel put together via one of the GoPro templates. It's pretty cool. Once he plays around with it more, figuring out how to add his own music of choice and trimming clips, I think we'll be able to make some fun videos.



This is a video I made of just the spunky Diamond Unicorn Princess' first time on a snowboard. I made it via my iMovie stuff on my computer. The video was with my *not so rugged* Pentax camera...I broke the flash I think because the camera don't work so well and won't do flash any more.



So for anyone who is in South Korea in the winter, and is in the Seoul/Suwon/Pyeongtaek area, the drive to Yongin is a breeze. From Pyeongtaek it's an hour. Seoul is 45 minutes I think. Military get 50% for each id card holder (1 per person). There are snowboard shop galore to rent from just before the resort. We rented a board and boots for 5,000 won (less than $5 US). The 4.5 hr adult lift ticket is 55,000 won normal price (27,500 won half off). If you are not military, but have a winter birthday, go the day of your birthday and you receive 50% off. There is a place for kids to play (albeit you pay 6,000 won per hour and if the kid is under 5, parent must stay).



My family has enjoyed going to Jisan this winter, and there's still snow, so we'll probably make it up there again before spring arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...